Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Beginning

Hello to those of the few people who actually choose to venture in and read what I've got to say.  Right now, you may be one of like four people, with the other three being my parents and me.  We'll see where it goes from here.

I've been thinking about doing one of these for a while now, and I figured, "what better time to start than right now?"

This will be a sports blog, hence PeterfySPN (get it?).  So, I have a lot of opinions on sports, and here you will get the full, unaltered, uncensored, and full opinion.  It's not always going to be right, hell I probably will sound stupid half the time.  But, whatever.

There is a ton of things going on in the sports world, and there are already a few topics that I want to touch up on.  So, these first couple of days, I'm sure I will have many posts.  We'll see how frequent they become later on.

Upcoming topics:
NBA Lockout Over
NBA Trades and Storylines
NFL Season
NCAA Football Bowls
NCAA Basketball
JoePa
Jim Tressel
Urban Meyer
Football Rankings
And other things...

1 comment:

  1. Look at you putting your social media knowledge to good use!
    I always enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions, so I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete